The Post-Soviet Space: A Transition Period
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-Soviet space; Russia; Transition economy; Political configuration; Conflicts of interests; F50; F54; O10; P20; P30;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:108-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .