An enumerative algorithm for computing all possibly optimal solutions to an interval LP
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliveira, Carla & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2007. "Multiple objective linear programming models with interval coefficients - an illustrated overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1434-1463, September.
- Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi, 1995. "Minimax regret solution to linear programming problems with an interval objective function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 526-536, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mingzhi Chen & Sheng-Guo Wang & Paul P. Wang & Xiaoxiang Ye, 2016. "A new equivalent transformation for interval inequality constraints of interval linear programming," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 155-175, June.
- Shiang-Tai Liu, 2016. "A mathematical programming approach to sample coefficient of variation with interval-valued observations," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Henriques, C.O. & Inuiguchi, M. & Luque, M. & Figueira, J.R., 2020. "New conditions for testing necessarily/possibly efficiency of non-degenerate basic solutions based on the tolerance approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 283(1), pages 341-355.
More about this item
KeywordsInterval linear programming; Optimizing approach; Possibly optimal solutions; 90C05; 90C46;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:22:y:2014:i:2:p:530-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.