Robust estimation of multivariate location and scatter in the presence of cellwise and casewise contamination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mike Danilov & VÃctor J. Yohai & Ruben H. Zamar, 2012. "Robust Estimation of Multivariate Location and Scatter in the Presence of Missing Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(499), pages 1178-1186, September.
- M. Hubert & P. Rousseeuw & K. Vakili, 2014. "Shape bias of robust covariance estimators: an empirical study," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 15-28, February.
- Van Aelst, S. & Vandervieren, E. & Willems, G., 2012. "A Stahel–Donoho estimator based on huberized outlyingness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 531-542.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maronna, Ricardo A. & Yohai, Victor J., 2017. "Robust and efficient estimation of multivariate scatter and location," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 64-75.
- Leung, Andy & Yohai, Victor & Zamar, Ruben, 2017. "Multivariate location and scatter matrix estimation under cellwise and casewise contamination," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 59-76.
- Christophe Croux & Viktoria Öllerer, 2015. "Comments on: Robust estimation of multivariate location and scatter in the presence of cellwise and casewise contamination," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(3), pages 462-466, September.
- Leung, Andy & Zhang, Hongyang & Zamar, Ruben, 2016. "Robust regression estimation and inference in the presence of cellwise and casewise contamination," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust estimation; Multivariate location and scatter ; Multivariate data analysis; Cellwise contamination; 62G35; 62G05;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:24:y:2015:i:3:p:441-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.