Finding critical success factors for virtual community marketing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Runfola & Massimo Rosati & Simone Guercini, 2013. "New business models in online hotel distribution: emerging private sales versus leading IDS," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(2), pages 183-205, June.
- Sang Lee & Liqiang Chen, 2011. "An integrative research framework for the online social network service," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(3), pages 259-276, September.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0306-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrique Bigné & Carla Ruiz & Luisa Andreu & Blanca Hernandez, 2015. "The role of social motivations, ability, and opportunity in online know-how exchanges: evidence from the airline services industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(2), pages 209-232, June.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0331-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVirtual community; Usefulness; Trust; Commitment; Loyalty; Intention to purchase; Virtual community success;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:149-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .