An improved class of estimators for the population mean
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sat Gupta & Javid Shabbir, 2008. "On improvement in estimating the population mean in simple random sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 559-566.
- D. Adhvaryu & P. Gupta, 1983. "On some alternative sampling strategies using auxiliary information," Metrika, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 217-226, December.
- Nursel Koyuncu & Cem Kadilar, 2010. "On improvement in estimating population mean in stratified random sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 999-1013.
- A. Sahai & S. Ray, 1980. "An efficient estimator using auxiliary information," Metrika, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 271-275, December.
- V. Naik & P. Gupta, 1991. "A general class of estimators for estimating population mean using auxiliary information," Metrika, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-17, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:123-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.