An improved class of estimators for the population mean
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nursel Koyuncu & Cem Kadilar, 2010. "On improvement in estimating population mean in stratified random sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 999-1013.
- D. Adhvaryu & P. Gupta, 1983. "On some alternative sampling strategies using auxiliary information," Metrika, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 217-226, December.
- V. Naik & P. Gupta, 1991. "A general class of estimators for estimating population mean using auxiliary information," Metrika, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-17, December.
- A. Sahai & S. Ray, 1980. "An efficient estimator using auxiliary information," Metrika, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 271-275, December.
- Sat Gupta & Javid Shabbir, 2008. "On improvement in estimating the population mean in simple random sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 559-566.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:123-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.