An improved class of estimators for the population mean
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Sahai & S. Ray, 1980. "An efficient estimator using auxiliary information," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 271-275, December.
- D. Adhvaryu & P. Gupta, 1983. "On some alternative sampling strategies using auxiliary information," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 217-226, December.
- Nursel Koyuncu & Cem Kadilar, 2010. "On improvement in estimating population mean in stratified random sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 999-1013.
- Sat Gupta & Javid Shabbir, 2008. "On improvement in estimating the population mean in simple random sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 559-566.
- V. Naik & P. Gupta, 1991. "A general class of estimators for estimating population mean using auxiliary information," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-17, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Housila Singh & Ramkrishna Solanki, 2013. "A new procedure for variance estimation in simple random sampling using auxiliary information," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 479-497, May.
- Giancarlo Diana & Saba Riaz & Javid Shabbir, 2014. "Hansen and Hurwitz estimator with scrambled response on the second call," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 596-611, March.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:4:p:605-630 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-017-0609-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRao estimator; Regression estimator; Monte Carlo simulation; Efficiency comparisons;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:123-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.