The impact of product diversification strategy on the corporate performance of large Spanish firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, January.
- C. Monica Capra & Jacob K Goeree & Rosario Gomez & Charles A Holt, 2002.
"Learning and Noisy Equilibrium Behavior in an Experimental Study of Imperfect Price Competition,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 613-636, August.
- C. Monica Capra & Jacob K. Goeree & Rosario Gomez & Charles A. Holt, 2000. "Learning and Noisy Equilibrium Behavior in an Experimental Study of Imperfect Price Competition," Virginia Economics Online Papers 336, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Mehta, Judith & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 1994. "The Nature of Salience: An Experimental Investigation of Pure Coordination Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 658-673, June.
- Cooper, Russell & Douglas V. DeJong & Robert Forsythe & Thomas W. Ross, 1993. "Forward Induction in the Battle-of-the-Sexes Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1303-1316, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2009. "Strategic Decision Making in Times of Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 45407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:363-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Raabe & I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool, 2006. "Firm Size and Monetary Policy Transmission: A Theoretical Model on the Role of Capital Investment Expenditures," Working Papers 06-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dina Patrisia & Shabbir Dastgir, 2017. "Diversification and corporate social performance in manufacturing companies," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 121-139, April.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct diversification; performance; firms; Spain;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:4:y:2002:i:2:p:119-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .