Life Satisfaction Among Ethnic Minorities: The Role of Discrimination and Group Identification
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 89 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Cummins, 1996. "The domains of life satisfaction: An attempt to order chaos," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 303-328, January.
- Xue Zheng & David Sang & Lei Wang, 2004. "Acculturation and Subjective well-being of Chinese Students in Australia," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Chia-Huei Wu & Grace Yao, 2007. "Examining the relationship between global and domain measures of quality of life by three factor structure models," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 189-202, November.
- Maykel Werkuyten & Shervin Nekuee, 1999. "Subjective Well-Being, Discrimination and Cultural Conflict: Iranians Living in The Netherlands," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 281-306, July.
- Bruce Headey & Ruut Veenhoven & Alex Wearing, 1991. "Top-down versus bottom-up theories of subjective well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 81-100, February.
- Alex Michalos & Bruno Zumbo, 2001. "Ethnicity, Modern Prejudice and the Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 189-222, February.
- Anette Scherpenzeel & Willem Saris, 1996. "Causal direction in a model of life satisfaction: The top-down/bottom-up controversy," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 161-180, June.
- Mariano Rojas, 2006. "Life satisfaction and satisfaction in domains of life: is it a simple relationship?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 467-497, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:89:y:2008:i:3:p:391-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.