Constituents of Quality of Life and Urban Size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicente Royuel & Rosina Moreno & Esther Vaya, 2007. "Is the influence of quality of life on urban growth non-stationary in space? A case study of Barcelona," IREA Working Papers 200703, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2009.
"Socioeconomic Indicators for Analyzing Convergence: The Case of Greece: 1960–2004,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 315-330, September.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2008. "Socioeconomic indicators for analyzing Convergence: the case of Greece: 1960-2004," Working Papers 0014, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Castells-Quintana, David, 2017.
"Malthus living in a slum: Urban concentration, infrastructure and economic growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 158-173.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "Malthus living in a slum: Urban concentration, infrastructures and economic growth," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1175, European Regional Science Association.
- David Castells-Quintana, 2015. "“Malthus living in a slum: urban concentration, infrastructures and economic growth”," IREA Working Papers 201506, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- David Castells-Quintana, 2015. "“Malthus living in a slum: urban concentration, infrastructures and economic growth”," AQR Working Papers 201505, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
- Marta Orviska & Anetta Caplanova & John Hudson, 2014. "The Impact of Democracy on Well-being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 493-508, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:74:y:2005:i:3:p:549-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.