A Statistical Examination of the Health Utility Index-Mark III as a Summary Measure of Health Status for a General Population Health Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.71.6.620_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- M Boyle & W Furlong & G Torrance & D Feeny, 1994. "Reliability of the Health Utilities Index - Mark III Used in the Cycle 6 General Social Survey (GSS) Health Questionnaire," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1994-07, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009.
"Measurement of Health, the Sensitivity of the Concentration Index, and Reporting Heterogeneity,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
211, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Measurement of Health, the Sensitivity of the Concentration Index, and Reporting Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 916, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas, 2010.
"Measurement of health, health inequality, and reporting heterogeneity,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 116-124, July.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Measurement of Health, the Sensitivity of the Concentration Index, and Reporting Heterogeneity," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 211, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:51:y:2000:i:2:p:171-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.