Job satisfaction as an indicator of the quality of employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Allanson & Dennis Petrie, 2014.
"Understanding The Vertical Equity Judgements Underpinning Health Inequality Measures,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(11), pages 1390-1396, November.
- Allanson, Paul & Petrie, Dennis, 2012. "Understanding the vertical equity judgements underpinning health inequality measures," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-06, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Paul Allanson & Dennis Petrie, 2012. "Understanding the vertical equity judgements underpinning health inequality measures," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 264, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2003. "Does inequality in self-assessed health predict inequality in survival by income? Evidence from Swedish data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1621-1629, November.
- Erreygers, Guido, 2009. "Correcting the Concentration Index: A reply to Wagstaff," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 521-524, March.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Schokkaert, Erik, 2009.
"Unfair inequalities in health and health care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 73-90, January.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2007. "Unfair inequalities in health and health care," CORE Discussion Papers 2007090, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2009. "Unfair inequalities in health and health care," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2141, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Adriana Castelli & Olena Nizalova, 2011. "Avoidable mortality: what it means and how it is measured," Working Papers 063cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Tang, Kam Ki & Petrie, Dennis & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2009. "The income-climate trap of health development: A comparative analysis of African and Non-African countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1099-1106, October.
- Benjamins, Maureen Reindl & Hummer, Robert A. & Eberstein, Isaac W. & Nam, Charles B., 2004. "Self-reported health and adult mortality risk: An analysis of cause-specific mortality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 1297-1306, September.
- Paul Allanson & Dennis Petrie, 2013. "On The Choice Of Health Inequality Measure For The Longitudinal Analysis Of Income‐Related Health Inequalities," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 353-365, March.
- Tang, Kam Ki & Chin, Jackie T.C. & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2008.
"Avoidable mortality risks and measurement of wellbeing and inequality,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 624-641, May.
- K.K.Tang & Prasada Rao, "undated". "Avoidable Mortality Risks and Measurement of Wellbeing and Inequality," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0806, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kjellsson, Gustav & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2013. "On correcting the concentration index for binary variables," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 659-670.
- Erreygers, Guido, 2009. "Correcting the Concentration Index," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 504-515, March.
- Allison, R. Andrew & Foster, James E., 2004. "Measuring health inequality using qualitative data," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 505-524, May.
- Le Grand, Julian, 1987. "Inequalities in health : Some international comparisons," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 182-191.
- Kam Ki Tang & Dennis Petrie & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2009. "Measuring health inequality with realization of potential life years (RePLY)," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S1), pages 55-75, April.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2005. "The bounds of the concentration index when the variable of interest is binary, with an application to immunization inequality," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 429-432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mei-Yen Chen, 2009. "Validation of the Wood’s Job Satisfaction Questionnaire among Taiwanese Nonprofit Sport Organization Workers," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 437-447, December.
- David Collison & Colin Dey & Gwen Hannah & Lorna Stevenson, 2010. "Anglo-American capitalism: the role and potential role of social accounting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 956-981, October.
- Sánchez Cañizares, Sandra Mª & Artacho Ruiz, Carlos & Fuentes García, Fernando J. & López-Guzmán Guzmán,Tomás J., 2007. "Análisis de los determinantes estructurales de la satisfacción laboral. Aplicación en el sector educativo/Analizing the Structural Determinants of Job Satisfaction. An Application in the Educational F," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 887-900, Diciembre.
- Janine Leschke & Andrew Watt, 2014. "Challenges in Constructing a Multi-dimensional European Job Quality Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 1-31, August.
- David Collison & Stuart Cross & John Ferguson & David Power & Lorna Stevenson, 2012. "Legal Determinants of External Finance Revisited: The Inverse Relationship Between Investor Protection and Societal Well-Being," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 393-410, July.
- Maurizio Carpita & Silvia Golia, 2012. "Measuring the quality of work: the case of the Italian social cooperatives," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1659-1685, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:1:y:1974:i:2:p:135-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.