An Outcomes-Based Assessment of Quality of Life in Social Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fiona MacPhail & Paul Bowles, 2008. "From Casual Work to Economic Security: The Case of British Columbia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 97-114.
- Linda Dickens, 2004. "Problems of Fit: Changing Employment and Labour Regulation," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 595-616, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Gómez & Elsa Peña & Benito Arias & Miguel Verdugo, 2016. "Impact of Individual and Organizational Variables on Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 649-664.
- Laura E. Gómez & Elsa Peña & Benito Arias & Miguel A. Verdugo, 2016. "Impact of Individual and Organizational Variables on Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 649-664.
- Gómez, Laura E. & Verdugo, Miguel Ángel & Arias, Benito & Navas, Patricia & Schalock, Robert L., 2013. "The development and use of Provider Profiles at the organizational and systems level," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 17-26.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality of life; Outcomes; Social services; Rasch model; Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:106:y:2012:i:1:p:81-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.