Life Goals and Well-Being: Does Financial Status Matter? Evidence from a Representative Hungarian Sample
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Schmuck & Tim Kasser & Richard Ryan, 2000. "Intrinsic and Extrinsic Goals: Their Structure and Relationship to Well-Being in German and U.S. College Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 225-241, May.
- Bruce Headey & Ruud Muffels & Mark Wooden, 2008. "Money Does not Buy Happiness: Or Does It? A Reassessment Based on the Combined Effects of Wealth, Income and Consumption," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 65-82, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- To, Siu-ming & Tam, Hau-lin & Ngai, Steven Sek-yum & Sung, Wai-leung, 2014. "Sense of meaningfulness, sources of meaning, and self-evaluation of economically disadvantaged youth in Hong Kong: implications for youth development programs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(P3), pages 352-361.
- Monica Guillen-Royo & Tim Kasser, 2015. "Personal Goals, Socio-Economic Context and Happiness: Studying a Diverse Sample in Peru," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 405-425, April.
- Zuzanna Siwek & Anna Oleszkowicz & Aleksandra Słowińska, 2017. "Values Realized in Personal Strivings and Motivation, and Meaning in Life in Polish University Students," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 549-573, April.
- Esther Lau & Sing-Hang Cheung & Jasmine Lam & C. Hui & Shu-Fai Cheung & Doris Mok, 2015. "Purpose-Driven Life: Life Goals as a Predictor of Quality of Life and Psychological Health," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 1163-1184, October.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-015-1153-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExtrinsic and intrinsic life goals; Subjective well-being; Meaning in life; Financial status; Hungary;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:105:y:2012:i:3:p:561-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.