Objective measures of well-being and the cooperative production problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gaspart, F., 1996. "Objective Measures of Well-Being and the Cooperative Production Problem," Papers 170, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Decancq & María Ana Lugo, 2009.
"Measuring inequality of well-being with a correlation-sensitive multidimensional Gini index,"
124, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Maria Ana Lugo & Koen Decancq, 2009. "Measuring Inequality of Well-Being with a Correlation-Sensitive Multidimensional Gini Index," Economics Series Working Papers 459, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Andrews, Gavin J. & Chen, Sandra & Myers, Samantha, 2014. "The ‘taking place’ of health and wellbeing: Towards non-representational theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 210-222.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 1998.
"Characterizations of the public and private ownership solutions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 165-184, March.
- Yoshihara, N., 1998. "Characterizations of the Public and Private Ownership Solutions," ISER Discussion Paper 0457, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de gaer, Dirk & Vandenbroucke, Frank & Luttens, Roland Iwan, 2004. "Responsibility sensitive egalitarianism and optimal linear income taxation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 151-182, September.
More about this item
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:15:y:1997:i:1:p:95-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.