A spatial model of political competition and proportional representation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ascensión Andina-Díaz, 2006.
"Political competition when media create candidates’ charisma,"
Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 345-366, June.
- Ascensión Andina Díaz, 2004. "Political Competition when Media Create Candidates’ Charisma," Working Papers 2004.134, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2007.
"A spatial voting model where proportional rule leads to two-party equilibria,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(2), pages 267-286, January.
- DE SINOPOLI, Francesco & IANNANTUONI, Giovanna, 2000. "A spatial voting model where proportional rule leads to two-party equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2000037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2003. "A Spatial Voting Model Where Proportional Rule Leads to Two-Party Equilibria," CEIS Research Paper 31, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Humberto Llavador, 2006.
"Electoral Platforms, Implemented Policies, and Abstention,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(1), pages 55-81, August.
- Humberto Llavador, 2001. "Electoral platforms, implemented policies and abstention," Economics Working Papers 571, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2004.
- Humberto Llavador, 2003. "Electoral Platforms, Implemented Policies, and Abstention," Working Papers 34, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Berganza, 2000. "Politicians, voters and electoral processes: an overview," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 501-543, September.
- Ignacio Ortuno-Ortin & Christian Schultz, 2005.
"Public Funding of Political Parties,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(5), pages 781-791, December.
- Ignacio Ortuno Ortin & Christian Schultz, 2000. "Public Funding of Political Parties," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0735, Econometric Society.
- Christian Schultz & Ignacio Ortuno-OrtÍn, 2000. "Public Funding of Political Parties," CESifo Working Paper Series 368, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Schultz & Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 2000. "Public Funding Of Political Parties," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Georges Casamatta & Philippe Donder, 2005.
"On the influence of extreme parties in electoral competition with policy-motivated candidates,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Casamatta, Georges & De Donder, Philippe, 2003. "On the Influence of Extreme Parties in Electoral Competition with Policy-Motivated Candidates," CEPR Discussion Papers 3885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casamatta, Georges & De Donder, Philippe, 2003. "On the Influence of Extreme Parties in Electoral Competition with Policy-Motivated Candidates," IDEI Working Papers 161, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Andrei Gomberg & Francisco Marhuenda & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín, 2004. "A model of endogenous political party platforms," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(2), pages 373-394, August.
- Woojin Lee, 2008. "Bandwagon, underdog, and political competition: The uni-dimensional case," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 1999. "- A Model Of Voting With Incomplete Information And Opinion Polls," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Mandar Oak, 2004.
"Party Formation and Coalitional Bargaining in a Model of Proportional Representation,"
2004.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mandar Oak & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, 2004. "Party Formation And Coalitional Bargaining In A Model Of Proportional Representation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 37, Royal Economic Society.
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 1998. "- Ideological Versus Downsian Political Competition," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:14:y:1997:i:3:p:427-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .