Nonparametric Estimation for Semi-Markov Processes Based on its Hazard Rate Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Liese, 1999. "A Note on Empirical Process Methods in the Theory of Poisson Point Processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(4), pages 533-537.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Limnios, N., 2006. "Estimation of the stationary distribution of semi-Markov processes with Borel state space," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(14), pages 1536-1542, August.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:8:p:1188-1196 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:166:y:2017:i:c:p:3-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dabrowska Dorota M., 2012. "Estimation in a Semi-Markov Transformation Model," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-62, June.
More about this item
Keywordssemi-Markov process; maximum likelihood estimator; transition rate; semi-Markov kernel; Markov renewal matrix; semi-Markov transition matrix; asymptotic properties;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:2:y:1999:i:2:p:151-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .