A new Shewhart control chart for monitoring process mean based on partially ordered judgment subset sampling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amer Ibrahim Al-Omari & Abdul Haq, 2012. "Improved quality control charts for monitoring the process mean, using double-ranked set sampling methods," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 745-763, August.
- Al-Omari Amer Ibrahim & Al-Nasser Amjad D., 2011. "Statistical Quality Control Limits for the Sample Mean Chart Using Robust Extreme Ranked Set Sampling," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 26(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Hassen Muttlak & Walid Al-Sabah, 2003. "Statistical quality control based on ranked set sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(9), pages 1055-1078.
- Mu'azu Abujiya & Hassen Muttlak, 2004. "Quality Control Chart for the Mean using Double Ranked Set Sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(10), pages 1185-1201.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:22:y:2010:i:7:p:823-840 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPartially ordered judgment subset sampling; Simple random sampling; Ranked set sampling; Control chart; Average run length; Monte Carlo simulations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:49:y:2015:i:3:p:1185-1202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.