Factors influencing the return on household education investment: empirical evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Bice Cavallo & Gerardo Canfora & Livia D’Apuzzo & Massimo Squillante, 2014. "Reasoning under uncertainty and multi-criteria decision making in data privacy," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1957-1972, July.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold education investment; Return; Household education background; Multiple-linear regression; Regional education development; I22; O53; I29;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:6:p:1531-1538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .