Toward an operational theory of community elite structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David T. Ory & Patricia L. Mokhtarian & Lothlorien S. Redmond & Ilan Salomon & Gustavo O. Collantes & Sangho Choo, 2004.
"When is Commuting Desirable to the Individual?,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 334-359.
- Ory, David T. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Redmond, Lothlorien S. & Collantes, Gustavo O. & Choo, Sangho, 2004. "When is Commuting Desirable to the Individual?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1nm9v26h, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Masanori Ichikawa & Sadanori Konishi, 1995. "Application of the bootstrap methods in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-93, March.
- Tor Andreassen & Bengt Lorentzen & Ulf Olsson, 2006. "The Impact of Non-Normality and Estimation Methods in SEM on Satisfaction Research in Marketing," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 39-58, February.
- Muthen, Bengt, 1983. "Latent variable structural equation modeling with categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 43-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:13:y:1979:i:1:p:21-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .