Correlation Weights in Multiple Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:3:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-013-0034-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9563-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Niels Waller, 2011. "The Geometry of Enhancement in Multiple Regression," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 634-649, October.
- Niels Waller & Jeff Jones, 2011. "Investigating the Performance of Alternate Regression Weights by Studying All Possible Criteria in Regression Models with a Fixed Set of Predictors," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(3), pages 410-439, July.
- Jeff Jones & Niels Waller, 2015. "The Normal-Theory and Asymptotic Distribution-Free (ADF) Covariance Matrix of Standardized Regression Coefficients: Theoretical Extensions and Finite Sample Behavior," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 365-378, June.
- Clintin Davis-Stober, 2011. "A Geometric Analysis of When Fixed Weighting Schemes Will Outperform Ordinary Least Squares," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 650-669, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmultiple regression; correlation weights; alternate weights; parameter sensitivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:75:y:2010:i:1:p:58-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.