A comparison of factor analytic techniques
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (1968)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry Harman & Yoichiro Fukuda, 1966. "Resolution of the heywood case in the minres solution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 563-571, December.
- Quinn McNemar, 1941. "On the sampling errors of factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 141-152, June.
- Louis Guttman, 1940. "Multiple rectilinear prediction and the resolution into components," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 75-99, June.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Frederic Lord, 1956. "A study of speed factors in tests and academic grades," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 31-50, March.
- Chester Harris, 1962. "Some rao-guttman relationships," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 247-263, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:33:y:1968:i:3:p:267-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.