On the statistical treatment of residuals in factor analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (1962)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Chapman, 1948. "The MacQuarrie test for mechanical ability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 175-179, September.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Dayle Rippe, 1953. "Application of a large sampling criterion to some sampling problems in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 191-205, September.
- Walter Ledermann, 1939. "On a shortened method of estimation of mental factors by regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 109-116, June.
- P. Dwyer, 1940. "The evaluation of multiple and partial correlation coefficients from the factorial matrix," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 211-232, September.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Frederick Davis, 1944. "Fundamental factors of comprehension in reading," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 185-197, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:27:y:1962:i:4:p:335-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.