On the statistical treatment of residuals in factor analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Dayle Rippe, 1953. "Application of a large sampling criterion to some sampling problems in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 18(3), pages 191-205, September.
- Walter Ledermann, 1939. "On a shortened method of estimation of mental factors by regression," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 4(2), pages 109-116, June.
- Robert Chapman, 1948. "The MacQuarrie test for mechanical ability," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 13(3), pages 175-179, September.
- P. Dwyer, 1940. "The evaluation of multiple and partial correlation coefficients from the factorial matrix," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 5(3), pages 211-232, September.
- Frederick Davis, 1944. "Fundamental factors of comprehension in reading," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 9(3), pages 185-197, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Jöreskog, 1969. "Efficient estimation in image factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 34(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Scott, John T., Jr., 1976. "Combining Regression And Factor Analysis For Use In Agricultural Economics Research," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Oyinlola, Emman O., 1971. "A confirmatory analysis of an exploratory factor analytic study of the fluid milk bottling firms in North Central Region," ISU General Staff Papers 197101010800005491, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:27:y:1962:i:4:p:335-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.