On the statistical treatment of residuals in factor analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (1962)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederick Davis, 1944. "Fundamental factors of comprehension in reading," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 9(3), pages 185-197, September.
- Robert Chapman, 1948. "The MacQuarrie test for mechanical ability," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 13(3), pages 175-179, September.
- Dayle Rippe, 1953. "Application of a large sampling criterion to some sampling problems in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 18(3), pages 191-205, September.
- Walter Ledermann, 1939. "On a shortened method of estimation of mental factors by regression," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 4(2), pages 109-116, June.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- P. Dwyer, 1940. "The evaluation of multiple and partial correlation coefficients from the factorial matrix," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 5(3), pages 211-232, September.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:27:y:1962:i:4:p:335-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.