Effects of club size in the provision of public goods. Network and congestion effects in the case of the French municipalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Guengant & Jean-Michel Josselin & Yvon Rocaboy, 2002. "Effects of club size in the provision of public goods. Network and congestion effects in the case of the French municipalities," Post-Print halshs-00070917, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantino Cronemberger Mendes & Maria da Conceição Sampaio de Sousa, 2004. "Demand For Locally Provided Public Services Within The Median Voter'S Framework: The Case Of The Brazilian Municipalities," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 027, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Constantino Cronemberger Mendes & Maria da Conceição Sampaio de Sousa, 2015. "Demand for Locally Provided Public Services within the Median Voter's Framework: the Case of the Brazilian Municipalities," Discussion Papers 0134, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Constantino Cronemberger Mendes & Maria da Conceicao Sampaio de Sousa, 2006. "Demand for locally provided public services within the median voter's framework: the case of the Brazilian municipalities," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 239-251.
- Benoît LE MAUX & Kristýna DOSTÁLOVÁ & Fabio PADOVANO, 2017. "Ideology and Public Policies: A Quasi-Experimental Test of the Hypothesis that Left-Wing Governments Spend More," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2017-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Benoît Le Maux, 2009.
"Governmental behavior in representative democracy: a synthesis of the theoretical literature,"
Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 447-465, December.
- Benoît Le Maux, 2009. "Governmental behavior in representative democracy: a synthesis of the theoretical literature," Post-Print halshs-00418370, HAL.
- Constantino Cronemberger Mendes & Maria da Conceição Sampaio de Sousa, 2004. "Demand for Locally provided Public Services Within the Median Voter`s Framework: The Case of the Brazilian Municipalities," Discussion Papers 1046, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy, 2016.
"Competition in fragmentation among political coalitions: theory and evidence,"
Springer, vol. 167(1), pages 67-94, April.
- Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy, 2016. "Competition in fragmentation among political coalitions: theory and evidence," Post-Print halshs-01354603, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCongestion; public goods; urban economics; local governments;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:81:y:2002:i:4:p:443-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.