articles: A global search procedure for parameter estimation in neural spatial interaction modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Manfred M., 2006. "Neural Networks. A General Framework for Non-Linear Function Approximation," MPRA Paper 77776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin & Hlavackova-Schindler, Katerina, 2000.
"Evaluating Neural Spatial Interaction. Modelling By Bootstrapping,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p370, European Regional Science Association.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2000. "Evaluating Neural Spatial Interaction Modelling by Bootstrapping," MPRA Paper 77790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2003. "Principles of Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling," ERSA conference papers ersa03p526, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsNeural spatial interaction modelling; global search; differential evolution; interregional telecommunications;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:78:y:1999:i:2:p:119-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .