Regional science: Parallels from physics and chemistry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2009. "Krugman's "Papers in Regional Science": The 100 dollar bill on the sidewalk is gone and the 2008 Nobel Prize well-deserved," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 467-489, June.
- Jan Möhlmann & Sjef Ederveen & Henri L.F. de Groot & Gert-Jan M. Linders, 2009. "Intangible Barriers to International Trade: A Sectoral Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-021/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rees, John, 2000. "Regional Science: Evolving in New Directions," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1), pages 43-47, Summer.
- Alexander Pelyasov, 2006. "European Regional Science: Between Economy of Culture and Economy of Catastrophes (Review of the ERSA 2005 Amsterdam Congress Reports)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p437, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Surinach & J. C. Duque & R. Ramos & V. Royuela, 2003. "Publication Patterns in Regional and Urban Analysis: Have Topics, Techniques and Applications Changed During the 1990s?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 351-363.
More about this item
KeywordsGravity model; electromagnetic force; strong force; weak force; regional shopping center; agglomeration economies;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:78:y:1999:i:1:p:5-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.