Optimal allocation of the sample size to strata under box constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horst Stenger & Siegfried Gabler, 2005. "Combining random sampling and census strategies - Justification of inclusion probabilities equal to 1," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 137-156, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:25-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich, Ulf & Münnich, Ralf & de Vries, Sven & Wagner, Matthias, 2015. "Fast integer-valued algorithms for optimal allocations under constraints in stratified sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 1-12.
- Ralf Münnich, 2013. "Vorwort des Herausgebers," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 7(3), pages 101-103, December.
- repec:csb:stintr:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:25-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralf Münnich & Jan Burgard & Martin Vogt, 2013. "Small Area-Statistik: Methoden und Anwendungen," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 6(3), pages 149-191, March.
- Ralf Münnich & Siegfried Gabler & Christian Bruch & Jan Pablo Burgard & Tobias Enderle & Jan-Philipp Kolb & Thomas Zimmermann, 2015. "Tabellenauswertungen im Zensus unter Berücksichtigung fehlender Werte," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 9(3), pages 269-304, December.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal allocation; Box constraints; Stratification; Sampling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:2:p:151-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.