A study on the mean past lifetime of the components of (n − k + 1)-out-of-n system at the system level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarkar, Sanat K., 1989. "On improving the shortest length confidence interval for the generalized variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 136-147, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asadi, Majid & Berred, Alexandre, 2012. "On the number of failed components in a coherent operating system," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 2156-2163.
- S. Goli & M. Asadi, 2017. "A study on the conditional inactivity time of coherent systems," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 227-241.
- Goodarzi, F. & Amini, M. & Mohtashami Borzadaran, G.R., 2016. "On upper bounds for the variance of functions of the inactivity time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 62-71.
- Serkan Eryılmaz, 2013. "On residual lifetime of coherent systems after the rth failure," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 243-250, February.
- Mahdy, Mervat, 2016. "Further results related to variance past lifetime class & associated orderings and their properties," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 1148-1160.
- Parvardeh, A. & Balakrishnan, N., 2013. "Conditional residual lifetimes of coherent systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 2664-2672.
- Madadi, Mohsen & Khalilpoor, Parisa & Jamalizadeh, Ahad, 2015. "Regression mean residual life of a system with three dependent components with normal lifetimes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 182-191.
- E. Salehi & M. Asadi, 2012. "Results on the past lifetime of (n − k + 1)-out-of-n structures with nonidentical components," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 439-454.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:144:y:2015:i:c:p:225-233 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTruncated expectation; Order statistics; Reversed hazard rate; Parallel system; Reliability function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:72:y:2010:i:1:p:59-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .