A study on the mean past lifetime of the components of (n − k + 1)-out-of-n system at the system level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asadi, Majid & Berred, Alexandre, 2012. "On the number of failed components in a coherent operating system," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2156-2163.
- S. Goli & M. Asadi, 2017. "A study on the conditional inactivity time of coherent systems," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 227-241, February.
- Goodarzi, F. & Amini, M. & Mohtashami Borzadaran, G.R., 2016. "On upper bounds for the variance of functions of the inactivity time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 62-71.
- Mahdy, Mervat, 2016. "Further results related to variance past lifetime class & associated orderings and their properties," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 1148-1160.
- Parvardeh, A. & Balakrishnan, N., 2013. "Conditional residual lifetimes of coherent systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(12), pages 2664-2672.
- Madadi, Mohsen & Khalilpoor, Parisa & Jamalizadeh, Ahad, 2015. "Regression mean residual life of a system with three dependent components with normal lifetimes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 182-191.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:144:y:2015:i:c:p:225-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serkan Eryılmaz, 2013. "On residual lifetime of coherent systems after the rth failure," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 243-250, February.
- E. Salehi & M. Asadi, 2012. "Results on the past lifetime of (n − k + 1)-out-of-n structures with nonidentical components," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 439-454, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTruncated expectation; Order statistics; Reversed hazard rate; Parallel system; Reliability function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:72:y:2010:i:1:p:59-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.