A Possible Way Forward on Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Möllersten, K. & Yan, J. & Westermark, M., 2003. "Potential and cost-effectiveness of CO2 reductions through energy measures in Swedish pulp and paper mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 691-710.
- Börjesson, Pål & Gustavsson, Leif, 1996. "Regional production and utilization of biomass in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 747-764.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo, 2005.
"Regional and Sub-Global Climate Blocs. A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Bottom-up Climate Regimes,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Carraro & Barbara Buchner, 2006. "Regional and sub-global climate blocs. A game-theoretic perspective on bottom-up climate regimes," Working Papers 2006_10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carlo Carraro & Barbara Buchner, 2005. "Regional and Sub-Global Climate Blocs.A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Bottom-up Climate Regimes," Working Papers 2005.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andries Hof & Michel Elzen & Detlef Vuuren, 2009. "Environmental effectiveness and economic consequences of fragmented versus universal regimes: what can we learn from model studies?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 39-62, February.
- Carlo Carraro, 2006. "Incentives and Institutions. A Bottom-up Approach to Climate Policy," Working Papers 2006_49, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carlo Carraro & Barbara Buchner, 2006. "Parallel Climate Blocs. Incentives to cooperation in international climate negotiations," Working Papers 2006_45, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:pal:develp:v:59:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1057_s41301-017-0097-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:9:y:2004:i:3:p:245-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .