Personal income taxation under mobility, exogenous and endogenous welfare weights, and asymmetric information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Backlund & Tomas Sjögren & Jesper Stage, 2014.
"Optimal tax and expenditure policy in the presence of emigration: Are credit restrictions important?,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 98-117, November.
- Backlund, Kenneth & Sjögren, Tomas & Stage, Jesper, 2008. "Optimal Tax and Expenditure Policy in the Presence of Migration - Are Credit Restrictions Important?," Umeå Economic Studies 749, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Vilen Lipatov & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2010. "Optimal Income Taxation with Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3108, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsMechanism design; asymmetric information; optimal income taxation;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:13:y:2000:i:4:p:623-637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .