The gender gap in wages in Russia from 1992 to 1995
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnes, Geraint & Tanaka, Yasuhide, 2008. "Changes in gender wage discrimination in the 1990s: A tale of three very different economies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 97-113, January.
- Michael Lokshin, 2004.
"Household Childcare Choices and Women’s Work Behavior in Russia,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4).
- Lokshin, Michael M., 1999. "Household childcare choices and women's work behavior in Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2206, The World Bank.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2018. "Gender Pay Gaps in the Former Soviet Union: A Review of the Evidence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_899, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2016. "Two tales of contraction: gender wage gap in Georgia before and after the 2008 crisis," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Ekaterina Kalugina & Catherine Sofer & Natalia Radtchenko, 2009.
"Intra-household inequality in transitional Russia,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 447-471, December.
- Ekaterina Kalugina & Natalia Radtchenko & Catherine Sofer, 2009. "Intra-Household Inequality in Transitional Russia," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00687277, HAL.
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2008.
"Attitudes and performance: An analysis of Russian workers,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 694-717, April.
- Susan J. Linz & Anastasia Semykina, 2005. "Attitudes and Performance: An Analysis of Russian Workers," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp758, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00687277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia V. Smirnova, 2003. "Re-employment Probabilities and Wage Offer Function for Russian Labor Market," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 547, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2003.
"The structure of wages during the economic transition in Romania,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 345-366, December.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 1999. "The structure of wages during the economic transition in Romania," FCND discussion papers 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Guy Lacroix & Natalia Radtchenko, 2011.
"The changing intra-household resource allocation in Russia,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 85-106, January.
- Guy Lacroix & Natalia Radtchenko, 2008. "The Changing Intra-Household Resource Allocation in Russia," Cahiers de recherche 0811, CIRPEE.
- Lacroix, Guy & Radtchenko, Natalia, 2008. "The Changing Intra-Household Resource Allocation in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 3733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:chfecr:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40589-017-0046-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogloblin, Constantin & Brock, Gregory, 2005. "Wage determination in urban Russia: Underpayment and the gender differential," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 325-343, September.
- Dileni Gunewardena & Darshi Abeyrathna & Amalie Ellagala & Kamani Rajakaruna & Shobana Rajendran, 2008. "Glass Ceilings, Sticky Floors or Sticky Doors? A Quantile Regression Approach to Exploring Gender Wage Gaps in Sri Lanka," Working Papers PMMA 2008-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2014.
"Trends in China’s gender employment and pay gap: Estimating gender pay gaps with employment selection,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 708-725.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2012. "Trends in China’s gender employment and pay gap: estimating gender pay gaps with employment selection," MPRA Paper 42132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2013. "Evaluating the Gender Wage Gap in Georgia, 2004 - 2011," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_768, Levy Economics Institute.
- Semykina, Anastasia & Linz, Susan J., 2007. "Gender differences in personality and earnings: Evidence from Russia," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 387-410, June.
- Katz, Katarina & Sand, Lena, 2008. "Household specialisation and gender equality in transition. Paid and unpaid work of women and men in Soviet and post-Soviet Taganrog," Working Papers in Economics 307, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ng, Ying Chu, 2006. "Gender Earnings Differentials and Regional Economic Development in Urban China, 1988-97," WIDER Working Paper Series 136, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsWage inequality; gender differences; Russian transition;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:13:y:2000:i:2:p:353-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.