Grouped zero-inflated count data models of coital frequency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Brown & Alan Duncan & Mark N. Harris & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2015.
"A Zero-Inflated Regression Model for Grouped Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(6), pages 822-831, December.
- Sarah Brown & Alan S Duncan & Mark N Harris & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2014. "A Zero Inflated Regression Model for Grouped Data," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1401, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Fichera, Eleonora & Emsley, Richard & Sutton, Matt, 2016. "Is treatment “intensity” associated with healthier lifestyle choices? An application of the dose response function," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 149-163.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2004. "Money, Sex and Happiness: An Empirical Study," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(3), pages 393-415, October.
- Page, Ian B. & Lichtenberg, Erik & Saavoss, Monica, 2015. "Estimating Recreation Demand When Survey Responses are Rounded," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205653, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsGrouped count data; Poisson regression; excess zeros; sample selection; coital frequency.;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:13:y:2000:i:2:p:205-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .