A socioeconomic analysis of the determinants of fertility: The case of Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strulik, Holger, 2015.
"Desire and Development,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112818, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Strulik, Holger, 2016. "Desire and development," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 274, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2003. "Socio-economic characteristics, completed fertility, and the transition from low to high order parities in Mexico," Labor and Demography 0308001, EconWPA.
- Bruno Arpino & Arnstein Aassve, 2013.
"Estimating the causal effect of fertility on economic wellbeing: data requirements, identifying assumptions and estimation methods,"
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 355-385, February.
- Bruno Arpino & Arnstein Aassve, 2008. "Estimating the causal effect of fertility on economic wellbeing: Data requirements, identifying assumptions and estimation methods," Working Papers 013, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Marwân-al-Qays Bousmah, 2017.
"The effect of child mortality on fertility behaviors is non-linear: new evidence from Senegal,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 93-113, March.
- Marwân-Al-Qays Bousmah, 2017. "The effect of child mortality on fertility behaviors is non-linear: new evidence from Senegal," Post-Print hal-01589994, HAL.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2010.
"Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty: An Assessment Using European Panel Data,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-50, March.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2009. "Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty:An Assessment Using European Panel Data," Working Papers 96, Bank of Greece.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Arpino, Bruno, 2008. "Estimation of causal effects of fertility on economic wellbeing: evidence from rural Vietnam," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Seebens, Holger, 2006. "Bargaining over Fertility in Rural Ethiopia," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 25, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNumber of children ever born · Poisson model · ordered-logit model;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:10:y:1997:i:3:p:251-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .