Noncooperative selection of the core
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eraslan, Hülya & McLennan, Andrew, 2013.
"Uniqueness of stationary equilibrium payoffs in coalitional bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2195-2222.
- Andrew McLennan & Hülya Eraslan, 2010. "Uniqueness of Stationary Equilibrium Payoffs in Coalitional Bargaining," Economics Working Paper Archive 562, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Attila Ambrus & Shih En Lu, 2015.
"A Continuous-Time Model of Multilateral Bargaining,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 208-249, February.
- Attila Ambrus & Shih En Lu, 2008. "A Continuous Model of Multilateral Bargaining with Random Arrival Times," Economics Working Papers 0082, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Arnold Polanski & Emiliya Lazarova, 2015.
"Dynamic multilateral markets,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(4), pages 815-833, November.
- Arnold Polanski & Emiliya A. Lazarova, 2011. "Dynamic Multilateral Markets," Working Papers 2011.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arnold Polanski & Emiliya A. Lazarova, 2013. "Dynamic Multilateral Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 039, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Yan, Huibin & Friedman, Daniel & Munro, David, 2016. "An experiment on a core controversy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 132-144.
- Joosung Lee, 2013. "Bargaining and Buyout," 2013 Papers ple701, Job Market Papers.
More about this item
Keywordscore; bargaining power; random proposers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:31:y:2003:i:4:p:527-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .