Values for Two-Stage Games: Another View of the Shapley Axioms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Itzhak Gilboa & A. Beja, 1990. "Values for two-stage games: Another view of the Shapley axioms," Post-Print hal-00481652, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo, 2007. "Free trade networks," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 310-335, July.
- Goyal, Sanjeev & Joshi, Sumit, 2003.
"Networks of collaboration in oligopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 57-85, April.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Sumit Joshi, 2000. "Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-092/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sumit Joshi, 2000. "Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0623, Econometric Society.
- Goyal, S. & Joshi, S., 2000. "Networks of Collaboration in Oligopoly," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9952-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco J. van der Leij & José Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2006.
"Economics: An Emerging Small World,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(2), pages 403-432, April.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & José Luis Moraga-Gonzàlez, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," Working Papers 2004.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & JosÃ© Luis Moraga Gonzales, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1287, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & Jose Luis Moraga, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-001/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 2001. "A Theory of Buyer-Seller Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 485-508, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Licun Xue, 2015.
"Sharing the surplus in games with externalities within and across issues,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 60(2), pages 315-343, October.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Licun Xue, 2011. "Sharing the surplus in games with externalities within and across issues," Working Papers 569, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Licun Xue, 2011. "Sharing the surplus in games with externalities within and across issues," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 880.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lehrer, Ehud, 1991. "Global Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(2), pages 129-147.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:19:y:1990:i:1:p:17-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.