Quantitative growth effects of subsidies in a search theoretic R&D model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chhabra, Meenal & Das, Sanmay & Sarne, David, 2014. "Expert-mediated sequential search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 861-873.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2012.
"Are R&D Subsidies Provided Optimally? Evidence from a Simulated Agency-Firm Stochastic Dynamic Game,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 1-7.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "Are R&D subsidies provided optimally? Evidence from a simulated agency-firm stochastic dynamic game," CERIS Working Paper 201011, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- A. Minniti & C.P. Parello & P.S. Segerstrom, 2008.
"A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms,"
645, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Minniti, A. & Parello, C. & Segerstrom, P. S., 2008. "A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms," MPRA Paper 13674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham & Sarne, David & Spiegler, Israel, 2009. "Modeling the search for the least costly opportunity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 667-674, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSubsidies - R&D - Endogenous growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:12:y:2002:i:4:p:397-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.