A Schumpeterian model of equilibrium unemployment and labor turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders and Product Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 557-586.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders and Product Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 152, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 39-89, Tel Aviv.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & MacDonald, Glenn M, 1994.
"The Life Cycle of a Competitive Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 322-347, April.
- Jovanovic, B. & MacDonald, G.M., 1992. "The Life-Cycle of Competitive Industry," Papers 92-09, Rochester, Business - Financial Research and Policy Studies.
- Jovanovic, B. & MacDonald, G., 1993. "The Life Cycle of a Competitive Industry," Working Papers 93-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Glenn MacDonald, 1993. "The Life-Cycle of a Competitive Industry," NBER Working Papers 4441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saviotti, Pier Paolo & Pyka, Andreas, 2004.
"Economic development, qualitative change and employment creation,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 265-287, September.
- Pier Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2002. "Economic Development, Qualitative Change And Employment Creation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 362, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 1998. "Productivity, R&D Spillovers and Trade," Working Papers 98.2, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- P.P. Saviotti, 2007. "Qualitative Change and Economic Development," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 51 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Malerba, Franco, et al, 1999. "'History-Friendly' Models of Industry Evolution: The Computer Industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 3-40, March.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013.
"Inflation, Unemployment and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Economy,"
50510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "Inflation, Unemployment and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Economy," Economics Working Paper Series 1323, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
More about this item
KeywordsFrictional unemployment - Wage inequality - Endogenous growth - Job-matching;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:10:y:2000:i:5:p:557-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.