Incentives to produce quality and the liquidity of money (*)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François R. Velde & Warren E. Weber & Randall Wright, 1999.
"A Model of Commodity Money, with Applications to Gresham's Law and the Debasement Puzzle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 291-323, January.
- Francois R. Velde & Warren E. Weber & Randall Wright, "undated". "A Model of Commodity Money, With Application to Gresham's Law and the Debasement Puzzle," CARESS Working Papres 97-7, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Francois R. Velde & Warren E. Weber & Randall Wright, 1997. "A model of commodity money, with applications to Gresham's law and the debasement puzzle," Staff Report 215, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Francois R. Velde & Warren E. Weber & Randall Wright, 1997. "A model of commodity money, with applications to Gresham's Law and the debasement puzzle," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2011. "Payments and liquidity under adverse selection," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 191-205.
- Benjamin Lester & Andrew Postlewaite & Randall Wright, 2008. "Information, Liquidity and Asset Prices," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & McBride, Michael & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2017.
"Limelight on dark markets: Theory and experimental evidence on liquidity and information,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 70-90.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Michael McBride & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2013. "Limelight on dark markets: theory and experimental evidence on liquidity and information," ECON - Working Papers 126, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2015.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2009.
"Avoiding The Inflation Tax,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 607-625, May.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2005. "Avoiding the inflation tax," Working Paper 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2007. "Avoiding the inflation tax," Working Paper 07-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2007. "Avoiding the Inflation Tax," 2007 Meeting Papers 493, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ennis, Huberto M., 2008.
"Search, money, and inflation under private information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 101-131, January.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2004. "Search, money, and inflation under private information," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 142, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2005. "Search, Money, and Inflation under Private Information," 2005 Meeting Papers 135, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jun Zhang & Haibin Wu, 2004. "Money, Technology Choice and Pattern of Exchange in Search Equilibrium," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 212, Econometric Society.
More about this item
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:9:y:1997:i:2:p:355-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.