A Model of Technology Adoption and Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 2002.
"Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 489-502, April.
- Khan, A. & Ravikumar, B., 1997. "Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 97-12, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- B. Ravikumar & Aubhik Khan, 2000. "Costly technology adoption and capital accumulation," Working Papers 00-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2000.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 1998. "Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation," Development and Comp Systems 9802001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roc Armenter & Amartya Lahiri, 2006.
"Endogenous productivity and development accounting,"
258, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Roc Armenter & Amartya Lahiri, 2006. "Endogenous Productivity and Development Accounting," 2006 Meeting Papers 268, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Mo, Jie-Ping & Wang, Ping, 2002.
"Market frictions, technology adoption and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1927-1954, September.
- Been-Lon Chen & Jie-Ping Mo & Ping Wang, 2000. "Market Frictions, Technology Adoption and Economic Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0034, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Canton, Erik J. F. & de Groot, Henri L. F. & Nahuis, Richard, 2002. "Vested interests, population ageing and technology adoption," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 631-652, November.
- Canton, E.J.F. & de Groot, H.L.F. & Nahuis, R., 1999. "Vested Interests and Resistance to Technology Adoption," Discussion Paper 1999-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Emilio Barucci & Fausto Gozzi, 2001. "Technology adoption and accumulation in a vintage-capital model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 1-38, February.
- Daniel Toro González & José Mola Ávila & Vanessa Angulo Carvajal & Martha Castro Porto & José Manuel Gómez & Marlis Angulo Vásquez, 2015. "El impacto tecnológico de la innovación en la industria naval: El Caso de Cotecmar," Revista Economía y Región, Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, December.
- Stephen L. Parente & Edward C. Prescott, 1991. "Technology Adoption and Growth," NBER Working Papers 3733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funk, Peter, 2008. "Entry and growth in a perfectly competitive vintage model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 211-236, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:6:y:1995:i:3:p:405-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.