A Model of Technology Adoption and Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Armstrong, 2000. "Optimal Multi-Object Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 455-481.
- Manelli, Alejandro M. & Vincent, Daniel R., 2007.
"Multidimensional mechanism design: Revenue maximization and the multiple-good monopoly,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 153-185, November.
- Alejandro M. Manelli & Daniel R. Vincent, 2004. "Multidimensional Mechanism Design: Revenue Maximization and the Multiple-Good Monopoly," Working Papers 2004.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexey Malakhov & Rakesh V. Vohra, 2004. "Single and Multi-Dimensional Optimal Auctions - A Network Approach," Discussion Papers 1397, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1996. "Multiproduct Nonlinear Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel, 2004. "An Efficient Ascending-Bid Auction for Multiple Objects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1452-1475, December.
- Christopher Avery & Terrence Hendershott, 2000. "Bundling and Optimal Auctions of Multiple Products," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 483-497.
- Dana Jr. James D., 1993. "The Organization and Scope of Agents: Regulating Multiproduct Industries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 288-310, April.
- Armstrong, Mark & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1999. "Multi-dimensional screening:: A user's guide," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 959-979, April.
- Wilson, Robert, 1997. "Nonlinear Pricing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195115826, June.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "A necessary and sufficient condition for rationalizability in a quasi-linear context," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 191-200, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canton, E.J.F. & de Groot, H.L.F. & Nahuis, R., 1999. "Vested Interests and Resistance to Technology Adoption," Discussion Paper 1999-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Emilio Barucci & Fausto Gozzi, 2001. "Technology adoption and accumulation in a vintage-capital model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 1-38, February.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 2002.
"Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 489-502, April.
- Khan, A. & Ravikumar, B., 1997. "Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 97-12, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 1998. "Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation," Development and Comp Systems 9802001, EconWPA.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 2000. "Costly technology adoption and capital accumulation," Working Papers 00-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Mo, Jie-Ping & Wang, Ping, 2002.
"Market frictions, technology adoption and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1927-1954, September.
- Been-Lon Chen & Jie-Ping Mo & Ping Wang, 2000. "Market Frictions, Technology Adoption and Economic Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0034, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Roc Armenter & Amartya Lahiri, 2006.
"Endogenous productivity and development accounting,"
258, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Roc Armenter & Amartya Lahiri, 2006. "Endogenous Productivity and Development Accounting," 2006 Meeting Papers 268, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daniel Toro González & José Mola Ávila & Vanessa Angulo Carvajal & Martha Castro Porto & José Manuel Gómez & Marlis Angulo Vásquez, 2015. "El impacto tecnológico de la innovación en la industria naval: El Caso de Cotecmar," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, December.
- Canton, Erik J. F. & de Groot, Henri L. F. & Nahuis, Richard, 2002. "Vested interests, population ageing and technology adoption," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 631-652, November.
- Stephen L. Parente & Edward C. Prescott, 1991. "Technology Adoption and Growth," NBER Working Papers 3733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funk, Peter, 2008. "Entry and growth in a perfectly competitive vintage model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 211-236, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:6:y:1995:i:3:p:405-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .