Technological Progress and Income Inequality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zilcha, Itzhak, 2003. "Intergenerational transfers, production and income distribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 489-513, March.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2011.
"Variety-skill complementarity: a simple resolution of the trade-wage inequality anomaly,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(2), pages 297-325, February.
- Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2006. "Trade and Variety-Skill Complementarity: A Simple Trade-Based Resolution of Wage Inequality Anomaly," MPRA Paper 14011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2009. "Variety-Skill Complementarity: A Simple Resolution of the Trade-Wage Inequality Anomaly," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-007, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Ronald Fischer, 1999. "Income distribution and Trade Liberalization," Documentos de Trabajo 67, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Kaganovich, Michael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2012. "Pay-as-you-go or funded social security? A general equilibrium comparison," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 455-467.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2004.
"Habit formation, work ethics and technological progress,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(3), pages 403-413, June.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2002. "Habit Formation, Work Ethics, and Technological Progress," Studies in Economics 0210, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:5:y:1995:i:2:p:277-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .