No-arbitrage Equilibria with Differential Information: An Existence Proof
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, D. & Mas-Colell, A., 1975. "An equilibrium existence theorem for a general model without ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 9-15, March.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-678, May.
- Monique Florenzano, 2007.
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Monique Florenzano, 2008. "General equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Cornet, Bernard & De Boisdeffre, Lionel, 2002. "Arbitrage and price revelation with asymmetric information and incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 393-410, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2008. "The perfect foresights' assumption revisited : (I) the existence of equilibrium with multiple price expectations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00354814, HAL.
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2008. "The perfect foresights' assumption revisited : the existence of equilibrium with multiple price expectations," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08104, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Petrassi, Myrian & Torres-Martinez, Juan Pablo, 2008. "Collateralized assets and asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 530-534, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral equilibrium; Asymmetric information; Arbitrage; Inference; Existence of equilibrium; D52;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:31:y:2007:i:2:p:255-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.