Parallel Search for the Best Alternative
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cremer, Jacques & Spiegel, Yossi & Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2007.
"Optimal search auctions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 226-248, May.
- Charles Zhoucheng Zheng & Jacques Cremer & Yossef Spiegel, 2004. "Optimal search auctions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 615, Econometric Society.
- CrÃ©mer, Jacques & Spiegel, Yossi & Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2007. "Optimal Search Auctions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12662, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Crémer, Jacques & Spiegel, Yossi & Zheng, Charles Z., 2005. "Optimal Search Auctions," IDEI Working Papers 293, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jacques Cremer & Yossi Spiegel & Charles Z. Zheng, 2005. "Optimal Search Auctions," Discussion Papers 1421, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jacques Crémer & Yossi Spiegel & Charles Zheng, 2009. "Auctions with costly information acquisition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(1), pages 41-72, January.
- Timothy J. Richards & Stephen F. Hamilton & Koichi Yonezawa, 2017.
"Variety and the Cost of Search in Supermarket Retailing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(3), pages 263-285, May.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Yonezawa, Koichi & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2014. "Variety and the cost of search in supermarket retailing," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182778, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elisabeth Honka, 2014. "Quantifying search and switching costs in the US auto insurance industry," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(4), pages 847-884, December.
- Karén Hovhannisian & Marco Valente, 2005. "Modeling Directed Local Search Strategies on Technology," Computational Economics 0507001, EconWPA.
- Karén Hovhannisian, 2004. "Imperfect Local Search Strategies on Technology Landscapes: Satisficing, Deliberate Experimentation and Memory Dependence," Computational Economics 0405009, EconWPA.
- Manfredi M.A. La Manna, 2009. "The surprising benefits of a parallel universe," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 109-117.
- Adam, Klaus, 2001. "Learning While Searching for the Best Alternative," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 252-280, November.
- Jacques Cremer & Yossi Spiegel & Charles Z. Zheng, 2004. "Auctions with costly information acquisition Constrained Bidders," Discussion Papers 1420, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Valente Houhannisian, 2004. "Modeling Directod Local Search Strategies on Technology Landscapes and Breadth," Quaderni DISA 091, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 17 Jun 2008.
- Karén Hovhannissian & Marco Valente, 2004. "Modeling Directed Local Search Strategies on Technology Landscapes: Depth and Breadth," ROCK Working Papers 028, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 17 Jun 2008.
- Laura Doval, 2014. "Whether or not to open Pandora's box," Discussion Papers 1574, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Manfredi M.A. La Manna, 2006. "The Surprising Benefits of a Parellel Universe," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200611, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:2:y:1992:i:4:p:495-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .