Core and Walrasian equilibria when agents' characteristics are extremely dispersed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Graziano, Maria Gabriella, 2015.
"On Vind’s theorem for an economy with atoms and infinitely many commodities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 26-36.
- Anuj Bhowmik & Maria Gabriella Graziano, 2014. "On Vind's Theorem for an Economy with Atoms and Infinitely Many Commodities," CSEF Working Papers 364, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Anuj Bhowmik & Jiling Cao, 2013.
"On the core and Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 53(3), pages 537-560, August.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2011. "On the core and Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces," MPRA Paper 35060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Nov 2011.
- Evren, Özgür & Hüsseinov, Farhad, 2008. "Theorems on the core of an economy with infinitely many commodities and consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1180-1196, December.
- Podczeck, K., 2005. "On core-Walras equivalence in Banach lattices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 764-792, September.
- Michael Greinecker & Konrad Podczeck, 2016. "Edgeworth’s conjecture and the number of agents and commodities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(1), pages 93-130, June.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2013. "Robust efficiency in mixed economies with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 49-57.
- Achille Basile & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Ciro Tarantino, 2018. "Coalitional fairness with participation rates," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 97-139, March.
- Suzuki, Takashi, 2013. "Core and competitive equilibria of a coalitional exchange economy with infinite time horizon," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 234-244.
- Podczeck, K., 2004. "On Core-Walras equivalence in Banach spaces when feasibility is defined by the Pettis integral," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 429-463, June.
- Bhowmik, Anuj, 2013. "Edgeworth equilibria: separable and non-separable commodity spaces," MPRA Paper 46796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:54-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords and Phrases: Non-separable commodity space; Measure space of agents; Core; Walrasian equilibrium; Core-Walras equivalence.; JEL Classification Numbers: C62; C71; D41; D50.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:22:y:2003:i:4:p:699-725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.