An algebraic theory of portfolio allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Hennessy, 2004. "Orthogonal Subgroups for Portfolio Choice," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(1), pages 1-7.
- Marat Ibragimov & Rustam Ibragimov, 2007. "Market Demand Elasticity and Income Inequality," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 579-587, September.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2009.
"Harmonic symmetries of imperfect competition on circular city,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 124-146, January.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2006. "Harmonic Symmetries of Imperfect Competition on Circular City," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12551, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2004:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords and Phrases: Convex hull; Group majorization; Permutation group; Point-wise stabilizer subgroup; Separability; Transitive group.; JEL Classification Numbers: G11; D8; C6.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:22:y:2003:i:1:p:193-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .