Convergence for difference equations with vanishing time-dependence, with applications to adaptive learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atanas Christev, 2006.
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
475, Society for Computational Economics.
- Atanas Christev, 2007. "Learning Hyperinflations," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 126, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2003.
"Learning with bounded memory in stochastic models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1437-1457, June.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, "undated". "Learning with Bounded Memory in Stochastic Models," Discussion Papers 00/42, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Honkapohja, S. & Mitra, K., 1999. "Learning with Bounded Memory in Stochastic Models," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 456, Department of Economics.
- Kaushik Mitra & Seppo Honkapohja, 1999. "Learning with Bounded Memory in Stochastic Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 221, Society for Computational Economics.
- Damjanovic, Tatiana & Girdėnas, Šarūnas & Liu, Keqing, 2015.
"Stationarity of econometric learning with bounded memory and a predicted state variable,"
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 93-96.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas & Keqing Liu, 2015. "Stationarity of Econometric Learning with Bounded Memory and a Predicted State Variable," CDMA Working Paper Series 201501, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas & Keqing Liu, 2015. "Stationarity of Econometric Learning with Bounded Memory and a Predicted State Variable," Discussion Papers 1502, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Lettau, M. & Van Zandt, T., 1995.
"Robustness of Adaptive Expections as an Equilibrium Selection Device,"
9598, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lettau, Martin & Van Zandt, Timothy, 2001. "Robustness of Adaptive Expectations as an Equilibrium Selection Device," CEPR Discussion Papers 2882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bao, Te & Duffy, John, 2016. "Adaptive versus eductive learning: Theory and evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 64-89.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning; Stability; Instability; Rational expectations.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:15:y:2000:i:3:p:717-725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .