A simple example of complex dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010.
"Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 597-599, December.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010. "Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process," MPRA Paper 24002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria: Convergence, Cycles or Chaos," ISER Discussion Paper 0591, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kitti, Mitri, 2010. "Convergence of iterative tâtonnement without price normalization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1077-1091, June.
- Yokoo, Masanori & Ishida, Junichiro, 2008. "Misperception-driven chaos: Theory and policy implications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1732-1753, June.
- Ahmad K. Naimzada & Serena Sordi, 2016. "On controlling chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process," Department of Economics University of Siena 729, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
KeywordsPeriod-doubling bifurcation; Topological and ergodic chaos.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:14:y:1999:i:3:p:741-749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .