Does Perceived Emotional Intelligence and Optimism/pessimism Predict Psychological Well-being?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cara Jonker & Eileen Koekemoer & Jan Nel, 2015. "Exploring a Positive SWB Model in a Sample of University Students in South Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 815-832, April.
- Marit Rebane & Heili Hein & Aaro Hazak, 2017. "Does flexible work make R&D employees happier?," TUT Economic Research Series 23, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Hannes Zacher & Bernard McKenna & David Rooney, 2013. "Effects of Self-Reported Wisdom on Happiness: Not Much More Than Emotional Intelligence?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1697-1716, December.
- José Martín-Albo & Andrés Lombas & Teresa Jiménez & Sonsoles Valdivia-Salas & Juan Núñez & Jaime León, 2015. "The Mediating Role of Relatedness Between Repair and Loneliness: A Preliminary Model in High School Students," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 1131-1148, October.
- Noga Tsur & Nirit Berkovitz & Karni Ginzburg, 2016. "Body Awareness, Emotional Clarity, and Authentic Behavior: The Moderating Role of Mindfulness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1451-1472, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPerceived emotional intelligence; Dispositional optimism/pessimism; Psychological well-being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:12:y:2011:i:3:p:463-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.