Does Perceived Emotional Intelligence and Optimism/pessimism Predict Psychological Well-being?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marit Rebane & Heili Hein & Aaro Hazak, 2017. "Does flexible work make R&D employees happier?," TUT Economic Research Series 23, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- José Martín-Albo & Andrés Lombas & Teresa Jiménez & Sonsoles Valdivia-Salas & Juan Núñez & Jaime León, 2015. "The Mediating Role of Relatedness Between Repair and Loneliness: A Preliminary Model in High School Students," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 1131-1148, October.
- Noga Tsur & Nirit Berkovitz & Karni Ginzburg, 2016. "Body Awareness, Emotional Clarity, and Authentic Behavior: The Moderating Role of Mindfulness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1451-1472, August.
- Cara Jonker & Eileen Koekemoer & Jan Nel, 2015. "Exploring a Positive SWB Model in a Sample of University Students in South Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 815-832, April.
- Hannes Zacher & Bernard McKenna & David Rooney, 2013. "Effects of Self-Reported Wisdom on Happiness: Not Much More Than Emotional Intelligence?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1697-1716, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPerceived emotional intelligence; Dispositional optimism/pessimism; Psychological well-being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:12:y:2011:i:3:p:463-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .