Second order sufficient optimality conditions in vector optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Custódio & H. Rocha & L. Vicente, 2010. "Incorporating minimum Frobenius norm models in direct search," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 265-278, June.
- Remigijus Paulavičius & Julius Žilinskas, 2014. "Simplicial Lipschitz optimization without the Lipschitz constant," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 23-40, May.
- Ratko Grbić & Emmanuel Nyarko & Rudolf Scitovski, 2013. "A modification of the DIRECT method for Lipschitz global optimization for a symmetric function," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1193-1212, December.
- Qunfeng Liu, 2013. "Linear scaling and the DIRECT algorithm," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 1233-1245, July.
- Antanas Žilinskas & Julius Žilinskas, 2013. "A hybrid global optimization algorithm for non-linear least squares regression," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 265-277, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIsolated local minimizer; Generalized polyhedral; Second order growth condition; Second-order sufficient conditions; Robinson’s constraint qualification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:54:y:2012:i:3:p:537-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .