Unfolding Incomplete Data: Guidelines for Unfolding Row-Conditional Rank Order Data with Random Missings
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Busing & Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Avoiding degeneracy in multidimensional unfolding by penalizing on the coefficient of variation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Joseph Bennett & William Hays, 1960. "Multidimensional unfolding: Determining the dimensionality of ranked preference data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 27-43, March.
- Rowe, Gene & Lambert, Nigel & Bowling, Ann & Ebrahim, Shah & Wakeling, Ian & Thomson, Richard, 2005. "Assessing patients' preferences for treatments for angina using a modified repertory grid method," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 2585-2595, June.
- van Deun, K. & Groenen, P.J.F. & Delbeke, L., 2005. "VIPSCAL: A combined vector ideal point model for preference data," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-03, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. II," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 219-246, September.
- Willem Heiser & Patrick Groenen, 1997. "Cluster differences scaling with a within-clusters loss component and a fuzzy successive approximation strategy to avoid local minima," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 63-83, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll, 1985. "Three-way metric unfolding via alternating weighted least squares," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 275-300, September.
- Norman Cliff, 1966. "Orthogonal rotation to congruence," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-42, March.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S, et al, 2002. " A Gravity-Based Multidimensional Scaling Model for Deriving Spatial Structures Underlying Consumer Preference/Choice Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 91-100, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala Rao, 1984. "GENFOLD2: A set of models and algorithms for the general UnFOLDing analysis of preference/dominance data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 147-186, December.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. I," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 125-140, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:329-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.