Unfolding Incomplete Data: Guidelines for Unfolding Row-Conditional Rank Order Data with Random Missings
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://tcs.wildapricot.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/357/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norman Cliff, 1966. "Orthogonal rotation to congruence," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(1), pages 33-42, March.
- Willem Heiser & Patrick Groenen, 1997. "Cluster differences scaling with a within-clusters loss component and a fuzzy successive approximation strategy to avoid local minima," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 63-83, March.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. II," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(3), pages 219-246, September.
- van Deun, K. & Groenen, P.J.F. & Delbeke, L., 2005. "VIPSCAL: A combined vector ideal point model for preference data," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-03, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Rowe, Gene & Lambert, Nigel & Bowling, Ann & Ebrahim, Shah & Wakeling, Ian & Thomson, Richard, 2005. "Assessing patients' preferences for treatments for angina using a modified repertory grid method," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 2585-2595, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala Rao, 1984. "GENFOLD2: A set of models and algorithms for the general UnFOLDing analysis of preference/dominance data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 1(1), pages 147-186, December.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. I," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(2), pages 125-140, June.
- Joseph Bennett & William Hays, 1960. "Multidimensional unfolding: Determining the dimensionality of ranked preference data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 25(1), pages 27-43, March.
- Frank Busing & Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Avoiding degeneracy in multidimensional unfolding by penalizing on the coefficient of variation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll, 1985. "Three-way metric unfolding via alternating weighted least squares," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 275-300, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:329-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.