Linear Discriminant Analysis and Transvariation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nedret Billor & Asheber Abebe & Asuman Turkmen & Sai Nudurupati, 2008. "Classification Based on Depth Transvariations," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(2), pages 249-260, November.
- Van den Bossche, Filip & Rogge, Nicky & Devooght, Kurt & Van Puyenbroeck , Tom, 2009. "Robust CSR Investment Screening," Working Papers 2009/05, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Marco Alfò & Antonio Lijoi & Donata Marasini & Giancarlo Ragozini, 2016. "The statistical legacy of Corrado Gini," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(2), pages 141-143, August.
- Nickolay T. Trendafilov & Tsegay Gebrehiwot Gebru, 2016. "Recipes for sparse LDA of horizontal data," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(2), pages 207-221, August.
- Van den Bossche, Filip & Rogge, Nicky & Devooght, Kurt & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2010. "Robust Corporate Social Responsibility investment screening," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1159-1169, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:21:y:2004:i:1:p:71-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .