Editorial: IZA Journal of European Labor Studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katrine Fangen & Brit Lynnebakke, 2014. "Navigating Ethnic Stigmatisation in the Educational Setting: Coping Strategies of Young Immigrants and Descendants of Immigrants in Norway," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 2(1), pages 47-59.
- Oeindrila Dube & S.P. Harish, 2017. "Queens," NBER Working Papers 23337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:202-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Hyung yu, 2016. "Tourism as reflexive reconstructions of colonial past," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 114-127.
- Choi, Syngjoo & Kim, Byung-Yeon & Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Sokbae & Bhattacharya, Prabir C. & Hsieh, Wen-jen & Wheatcroft, S.G., 2017. "Economic Development of Eurasian Countries from Wider Perspectives: Proceedings of the International Workshop," RRC Working Paper Series 68, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaels:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:1-2:10.1186/2193-9012-1-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .