Austerity in the Baltic states during the global financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Piazolo, 2000. "EU integration of transition countries: Overlap of requisites and remaining tasks," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 35(6), pages 264-273, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kadri Männasoo & Jaanika Meriküll, 2015. "The impact of firm financing constraints on R&D over the business cycle," Working Papers 348, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Istvan Benczes & Balazs Szent-Ivanyi, 2015. "The European Economy in 2014: Fragile Recovery and Convergence," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53, pages 162-180, September.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Marek Antosiewicz & Jan Baran & Iga Magda & Monika Potoczna & Maciej Lis & Joanna Tyrowicz & Agnieszka Kaminska & Jan Hagemejer & Karol Pogorzelski, 2013. "Employment in Poland 2012. Labour Market During the Recovery from the Crisis," Books and Reports published by IBS, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2012 edited by Piotr Lewandowski & Iga Magda, january.
- Peter Friedrich & Janno Reiljan, 2016. "Estonian Economic Policy during Global Financial Crises," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(4), pages 37-44, January.
- Kadri MÃ¤nnasoo & Jaanika Merikull, 2015. "The impact of firm financing constraints on R&D over the business cycle," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2015-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Dec 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:48:y:2013:i:5:p:293-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.